Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the underlying pathophysiology of neurology disease
- Interpret exam, history, laboratory and imaging findings to make a diagnosis
- Understand the appropriate work up and management of neurologic disorders
- Recognize potential adverse effects of treatment and assess potential risk vs benefit
- Check the CME requirements for your state.
- Purchase the BoardVitals CME self-assessment activity.
- Answer questions with at least 70% accuracy (you can correct as you go!)
- View your progress and earned credits in your dashboard on the CME tab.
- When you’ve reached your desired number of credits, click Redeem. You can generate a certificate of completion PDF for your own records.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center, Center for Continuing Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 65 CME credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC) through the joint-providership of the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education (provider) and BoardVitals.